Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Cleveland, TN
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Must be available to work the following schedule: Tues -Thurs / 10AM to 5PM
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, College Planning, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in Cleveland, TN.
- Our office is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (M-F).
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1976.
- I am a third generation State Farm agent.
- I am a proud graduate of Middle Tennessee State University.
- We currently have 8 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: President's Club, Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, Crystal Excellence Award, Silver Scroll, Golden Triangle, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
do you want a career and not just a job?
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement. Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. We take pride in using our years of valuable experience to mentor individual team members and prepare them for successful careers. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Lamar McKenzie - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none